For Poster Competition - Abstract Submission
Dr. Sohraab Shaheed
Cell No. 0333-9327608
- The teams would comprise of a group of 2-4 participants
- The maximum poster sizes should be 25” (width) × 35” (height). The posters can be made in smaller sizes though
- All posters should display the title of the presentation, name of the participants along with their institution
- The font used should be clearly visible at an appropriate distance (approx. 5 feet)
- Posters can be prepared by hand or printed out as long as they justify the requirements
- Posters can be made in a variety of material i.e. hard paper board, pan-flex etc.
- Posters should be laminated prior to setting up
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photography, etc. figures should be designed in such to enable reader to read from a distance and should use clear visible graphics and large type
- The footer shall include scientific references you have cited in the poster, it is good practice to acknowledge any support received in your research
- Submission of your poster carries with it the OBLIGATION FOR YOU TO PRESENT the papers at the time and in the mode indicated. The oral presentation should encompass the content of the poster and last not more than 5 minutes. This will be followed by a discussion with the Judging panel, if deemed necessary
- Participants will be required to put their posters on display for the full duration of the conference. Premature dismounting of the posters will not be allowed.
- The title of the poster presentation & the details of the participants should reach the organizers before the due date